homestead - Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going

  • From: Cathy <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 22:14:48 -0500

Ha ha, Bob.

Funny you mention bbq--order a bbq sandwich in north central PA and you're
likely to get a sloppy joe. Lovely place, lovely people, boring boring
food.

In the small town I lived in, aside from joining church, the best way to
make friends was to volunteer for the fire department or auxilliary. For
the record, plenty of men AND women in both the department and the
auxilliary.

Cathy