homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 14:43:48 -0500

DSanner106 AT aol.com wrote:
Hi Bob,
I am happy to hear your perspective on all this.

Me, too, Bob. I am also glad that you, too, report things normal over in Mississippi.

was in kroger this morning looking for
the discounted steaks, and engaged an elderly black woman in conversation ,
as she had returned the discounted piece of steak to the counter, saying the
4 dollars was just too much for her to pay ...I asked if she worked,
Yes....she get any help with food stamps...nope....she works. does she get
any help with housing..nope...health care ...nope...any help at all ? from
my neighbors, she said. but , she added, she knows families in her own
neighborhood who do NOT work...have housing, food stamps, checks every month
, and do not have to wring their hands about the costs of food. what is
obama planning for her ? how many years would it take to get anything done
? if anything should be done?

Obama will probably do for her what he will do for me and all the other working poor, give us a pittance check that we can buy ice cream with.
;)

me....I think amerika is headed for the dumps....broken, and bankrupted
...morally and financially ...and a real revolution is all that can save
this country.

Like a proletariat revolution? Like real violence revolution?

--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda