homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 20:22:38 -0500

You always make me smile, Bob.

The word is puta, not punta. Punta is point.
Bev, who understands what James wrote
and Moon, A lot of people can curse.

I can't make accent marks in my email program..I can, but you wouldn't
see them the way I do.
Writing Spanish is my weak area, and I am no where close to being
fluent, but since I worked mostly side by side with Spanish speakers,
too, I immersed myself in their language and while I may not speak as
well as James, I can make conversation and communicate about all sorts
of things. Back in the early 90's, I translated our 2 inch thick lab
manual for my Cubana co-worker.

Bev

bob ford wrote:
I'm going to do like I do trying to slow-read --figure out something in German or french. tell me how close I got. I had to work backwards on part because the words didn'tr sound anything like Englis. words

"The term (or spelling or word) is puta, not punta. Punta is point.

Bev, who intends to question james ? Moon, much people .???? ?????? "