homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 08:35:50 -0500

Yep.?? You can.? <g>

ray

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net>
To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
Sent: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:55 pm

Well, I can tell you that about 99.9% of The People "get" Indian humor and
they don't even have to be from the same tribes. And, yes, there is "Indian
time," and y'all just need to get over it <g> And we have our own universal
language that folks that haven't been assimilated into white society
understand. I can travel all over the U.S. and stop at most any rez and
we'll be able to communicate with little or no commonality other than
ethnicity. And I don't mean talk, I mean communicate.

So, does that make me a racist? Can I be a racist if I'm talking about my
"us"? Hmmmm, I'll have to contemplate this.

Lynda