homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 16:04:56 -0500

No, Bob, sorry, it was not. It was that arrogant bastard who thinks that testing my written Spanish has any bearing on whether or not it is ok to generalize entire groups by colour name.

Somehow, you changing your e mail settings has hosed up how I reply to you which is exacerbated by the fact that my computer is not here and I am using the one in the house, which is set up for roy, and which I don't get. antique. I am sorry, it was not aimed at you.