homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 06:41:50 -0800 (PST)

Yea, and I've read thatr the younger mennonoiite communites are cool with
color, so you might be able to sport your tie-dye. :-)

The few "old hippy' type I know, are very conservative on the issue of size
scope, and interference, regarding gov't. They do the "save the earth and
trees" stuff and occasionally dance naked in the desert , but want the gov't
to leave the the h*ll alone. ....bobford