homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 16:33:51 -0500

I believe that there is quite a lot of arrogance on this list, and I do not
exclude myself.?? I have been an arrogant prick for years. ;-) Part of my
wife's function is to prick my ego, regularly. She's gotten pretty good at
it. ;-)

At any rate, I think there is inherent in most people with a homesteader
mentality a certain amount of arrogance... After all, we profess that we want
to leave behind what society considers "normal". Some actually do, and insist
they need no one else. That's arrogance.

Some of us show it more than others... ;-)

Ray