homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 17:40:01 -0800 (PST)

Well, I got half of it right. Out here, if you say a couple of Spanish
words, you can usually stop people from talking behind your back. Spanish is
so commonplace, that no-one can ever be sure who understands or doesn't.
Undalay , undaly (I don't know if I spelled it right), that's what you say if
you need for someone to hurry up or work faster, or hurry up and get in the
truck .......bobford