homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 17:12:02 -0800 (PST)

I'm going to do like I do trying to slow-read --figure out something in
German or french. tell me how close I got. I had to work backwards on part
because the words didn'tr sound anything like Englis. words

"The term (or spelling or word) is puta, not punta. Punta is point.

Bev, who intends to question james
? Moon, much people .???? ?????? "