homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger/Blacks not working

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger/Blacks not working
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 17:31:18 -0800 (PST)

Bev, this is what I think. Every man who will be President today, has and
will lie, cheat, obfuscate; duck questions; change the subject; destroy
lives; betray friends; and pretty much anything else it takes to have ,
increase, and retain power.

For a while, loved or despised; he is the most powerful being on the
planet. Don't ever think that they care about you, or even think about
someone like you (or me). None of them do.

That does not mean they must be an ineffective or worthless leader. I think
that Reagan accomplished historic achievements for the world. But, I
believe that all of the above applies to him just like it does to Clinton, or
Nixon, or Obama.

He won't do reparations. It is not in 'his' best interest in his fundamental
quest for power .....bobford