homestead - Re: [Homestead] was Who's Da Best, now derision of politicians

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was Who's Da Best, now derision of politicians
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 19:44:04 -0500

It's the amniotic sack that bursts. In most normal circumstances, MDs want you to deliver within hours of that happening because there is a risk that the baby will be exposed to infection once that cocoon is broken. Some midwives will let you go 24. Frankly, I am surprised they let her on the airplane.