homestead - Re: [Homestead] was Who's Da Best, now derision of politicians

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was Who's Da Best, now derision of politicians
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 14:41:33 -0800 (PST)

What did the little black girl on "Gone With The Wind" say : "I dont know
nothin' about birthin' no babies". That describes me. I saw human
childbirth on the discovery channel; that was close enough for me. I'll take
your word (all of you) on this point, you have a certain experience I can't
replicate from watching educational programs. ...bobford