homestead - Re: [Homestead] was Who's Da Best, now derision of politicians

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was Who's Da Best, now derision of politicians
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 15:18:51 -0800 (PST)

By the way, the 'pretty' part is just for a laugh. She is attractive, men
notice and joke about it. But, I take her seriously as a woman politician.
If people should be judged by media's idea of good looks, I would , myself,
receive harsh sentence. I am worn, and it shows.

I see the point you are making about judgement and the plane ride. I never
before understood why it was a big deal. I figured she told doc what was
going on and doc said "do this" or "do that".

I'll be honest. I like the fact that she is a regular non-lawyer,
non-pampered working woman. She has lived part of her life doing things like
you and other women on this list. hunting, fishing , boating, gardening,
snowmobilig. She has a real life. She is a real person. Not a
'professional' politician. I'm tired of 'professional' politicians

But, I accept what you all say on this issue. Like lynn said, maybe there is
part of the story we don't know. ....bobford

p.s. when they say "her water broke" does actual water release from inside
woman into the outside?