homestead - Re: [Homestead] was Who's Da Best, now derision of politicians

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was Who's Da Best, now derision of politicians
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 15:06:44 -0800 (PST)

Sounds like you have had high adventure. If you lived in alaska, you probaly
said when I was away from list. I thought you were Indiana?, Virginia, now
Maine. (I still think "Stephen King" every time I write "Maine" ....bobford

--- On Wed, 11/5/08, SJC <indexer AT localnet.com> wrote:

> From: SJC <indexer AT localnet.com>
.
I clearly remember my first flight in a bush plane---not for the faint of
heart. I gotused to it, but picked my pilot carefully......that part of
living in the far north I don't miss.