homestead - Re: [Homestead] was Who's Da Best, now derision of politicians

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was Who's Da Best, now derision of politicians
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 12:42:50 -0800 (PST)

Sorry Moon, I meant Lynn; I guess you had me bumfuddled with all of this talk
:-) . Lynn was talking about her pregnancy, and I just said that as a man,
I wouldn't know ,but could only guess she was trying to get home to feel
safe.

One of my brothers and his wife have a downs baby. I remember the birth, It
is a stressful time . I did not mean to put lynns words in your mouth but,
lynn wasn't being mean abiout it anyway, she was just
questioning.......bobford