homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wild water

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wild water
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 15:02:22 -0800 (PST)

Sage , I just went back and read all of the pages at Jacobs Well (I didn't
notice the continuation before). If that well is charged from the aquifer
that you share, what does that say about your future water supply?.. Who do
you talk to about such things?. People back east don't understand about the
importance of weater rights in the desert west ....bobford

p.s. I'll bet with the water low, you can see strange stuff on the walls at
JW. When Lake Powell receded, there was Indian stuff drawn on cliff walls no
one had seen in decades. Had always been under water