homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 23:14:58 -0400

On Oct 30, 2008, at 4:08 AM, Lynda wrote:

Not addressed anywhere but maybe could be with Impeachment?

Again, I dunno much, but I understand that "impeachment" is a bringing to trial of the president by the Senate. The outcome of the trial is up to the Senate members. Seems to me you might not expect to hold the elected president responsible for voter fraud. If the president was impeached and found guilty enough to be removed from office, you'd get the VICE president (I think). That might do no good at all.

HOWEVER:
A story told not about but BY Linden Johnson:
Johnson was walking the main street of his home town after an election and saw a boy crying on the steps of the general store. He asked what was wrong, and the boy said that his father, who'd died recently, came back to vote in the election, but didn't take time to visit him!

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky AT earthlink.net
529 Cobb St.