homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 18:04:48 -0500

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 5:23 PM, <DSanner106 AT aol.com> wrote:
> Ahh,
> not when these are absentee ballots mailed to PO boxes, like acorn did
> in 2004. There can be hundreds
> of names sent to the same box, ballots collected , filled out, and
> submitted.

Where did this occur? The US attorneys were scouring their regions
looking for voter fraud, and I believe one case of one individual was
finally convicted. At any rate Acorn doesn't mail out absentee
ballots; the county election officials do that. I'm betting they
don't mail to any PO boxes except in places (like inside the village
limits of my town where the USPO does not deliver mail -- out in the
country we have mail delivery).

Marie