homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:38:40 -0400

Oh, for Crying Out Loud. The judges did nothing but back up the laws in
Florida that dealt with this. Gore didn't even carry his own state, as I
recall. If he had, this issue would be irrelevant. Maybe people in Dade
County need to learn how to actually vote. They had problems there in 2004,
as well.

However, apathy is a major problem. On this we do agree.

I also agree that it would again be in the courts.

Ray