homestead - Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 14:26:50 -0400

rayzentz AT aim.com wrote:
Yep, and there continues the debate. What would she have sounded
like without?

There is also Kim Carnes..OMG

It sometimes goes back to the bohemian philosophy that you can't
create "true" art, unless you have experienced suffering.

I don't buy into that philosophy, incidentally...

I don't know if I buy into that or not, but I do know that I write better when I am depressed.

Bev
hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda