homestead - Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 14:28:01 -0400

bob ford wrote:
No, I like skynard and stevie ray. There used to be a group in the
south called the Dixie Dregs. They later changed their nmae to just
"the dregs". I saw them live in small clubs several time. Their
lead guitarist beat out clapton one year as world's greatest
guitarist.

With my former fiance, 25+ years ago, I saw the Dregs at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta...awesome.

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda