homestead - Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 12:46:57 -0400

Wow...I forget that you can do such in these days..try "When I'm Gone", also by 3DD. There's also Kryptonite(one of my headbanger favs), Here Without You, and the old Skynard favorite, That Smell.., all from the Another 700 miles album.

Bev, now listening to "My Own Prison" by Creed (not one of my favs, but it is in the mix of Alternative I have queued at present.

bob ford wrote:
I', listening to 3DD , "its not me", right now , on youtube. It's
not terrible, I guess, but I would just rather listen to old allman
bros or waylon, or ,if in the right mood, Hank Williams (SR.). I
guess I'm an old dog, unwilling to learn new tricks ....bobf

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda