homestead - Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 12:00:02 -0400

bob ford wrote:
I don't have a radio in my home.
Sometimes, I listen to music on the computer, but there hasn't been a
good rock group since the allman brothers broke up, and the new
country is too "pop" for me. .....bobford

Allman brothers...lol...good ol' Georgia boys!
Somehow Bob, I didn't figure you for a Allman fan.
But you are wrong on the good rock group thing....there are plenty of them...try 3 Doors Down or Train. If you want to go back twenty years or so, try Dire Straits..
I really like 3DD though...listening to "It's Not Me" at present.
I think you will definitely hear the Southern Rock in this Mississippi band.

Bev

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda