homestead - Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:37:26 -0400

There are some days when I really hate my music training.?? I cannot listen
to music while working at anything that requires thought.?? It distracts me
WAY too much.?? I find myself analyzing the music, which totally engages my
mind, and totally distracts me from everything else that requires focus.??
Mindless work is OK, like oh, cleaning the garage, mowing the lawn, etc.

So, instead, I listen to talk radio...?? <BG>

Ray?