homestead - Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 11:41:40 -0700 (PDT)

small world, huh. Iv've been to the fox theatre (can't remember why) . Saw
Elton John (girls love his concerts--actually, I was pretty impressed with
the 'show', myself) at the omni (stayed at a fraternity house at Ga. tech
during that trip).

I would not venture anywhere into atlanta, nowadays. not familiar enough
with the safe zones. Same with New Orleans, (well, in N.O, you just go to
rue bourbon, but I haven't been in a bar in 20 years, though I wouldn't mind
eating at Antoines, one more time ......bobford