homestead - Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 09:54:54 -0700 (PDT)

I'm listening to "Melissa", right now, It is a great train song. I like
train songs. I like that song Johnny Cash did before he died "hurt", by
some new rock group. They played a concert at tuscaloosa where they hung the
world's largest Confederate Flag. Skynard is great, too. F**k Neil Young
<g>. Ahh, to be young, again <g> ....bobford