homestead - Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 11:55:40 -0700 (PDT)

We might not should carry this far enough to find out if we actually met with
different groups of people. I'm your age, knew people at emory, saw
Tennessee williams read at the blue room in N.O., almost saw Miss Eudora
Welty, same place, different time. I've stood in Miss Nell Harper Lee's
front yard in Monroeville, Al (used to visit a girl in those parts, boat
races on the river nearby)............bboford