homestead - Re: [Homestead] So, what do you think of the Powell endorsement?

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] So, what do you think of the Powell endorsement?
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 16:59:58 -0500

What about Palin for president? McCain has had melanoma 4X. The
chances of a recurrence are extremely high. So are Palin's chances of
being president. If McCain had picked almost anyone else, I'd not be
so appalled.

The governor of Florida would have been good, but I think he's
alienated. When asked if he would campaign for McCain recently, he
said he'd think about if he had the time. Then he went to Disneyland.
Way to go, John.

Marie