homestead - Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 11:46:43 -0400

I find double standards most irritating.?? Bill and Hilary with Chelsea.??
George with Jenna and Barbara, Barry with Malia Ann and Natasha.?? I don't
hear you griping about Obama dragging his children from pillar to post.??

What's the real problem, 'cause I certainly don't believe you on this one.

Ray

Susan Jane Wrote:

And I don't much consider her a responsible parent, either. If one
can't take that responsibility seriously, one wonders what IS important
in one's life? Whether that infant is hers or her daughter's, she is
apparently prepared to drag him from pillar to post all his early years,
at any rate. As the parent myself of a now-grown child with
developmental difficulties, I consider that out of the realm of even
reasonable......and then there are the others, teens who need two
parents' full attention. One is already showing serious signs of
difficulty, so instead of redoubling efforts with the kid and its
as the child of such a mother, I find that chilling.

And if that's her idea of being a responsible human being, I don't want
her 'responsible' for me on any level, nor for what is foisted off on me.