homestead - Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 18:28:19 -0700 (PDT)

I don't understand your point, Moon. Marie said that she wondered if Palin
actually had been a hunter and outdoorsman, Are if it was just to build up
her persona . nothing more. I jusy showed pictures of her doing her outdoor
thing.

But , speaking of sitting with the chinese. Bill clinton did that without
hesitation. He sold our country out to theirs, and in the process, somehow
became incrediblty wealthy. Bill Clinton is very smart. That doesn;t mean
he always did what was best for the country. Though , he did always manage
to do what was best for himself and his cronies, ...bobford