homestead - Re: [Homestead] So, what do you think of the Powell endorsement?

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] So, what do you think of the Powell endorsement?
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 15:09:43 -0700 (PDT)

She's not running for president. I don't think she could have won in the
primary (of course, I didn't think McCain would, either). McCain's cancer is
under control. And, could Palin be worse than Bush?

Palin is not a stupid person. She has been turned into a cartoon by
political handlers and an antagonistic media. I haven't liked a single
president since Reagan (and I voted against him , both times -- 'learned to
like him, afterwards)

To me , Obama is just another Bush with a different social ideology.
Culturally, they are the same. Obama wants to become what Bush became at
birth. He wants to be in that club. And, he is going to be, win or not.
............bobford