homestead - Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 12:16:39 -0400

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 11:46 AM, <rayzentz AT aim.com> wrote:

> I find double standards most irritating.?? Bill and Hilary with Chelsea.??
> George with Jenna and Barbara, Barry with Malia Ann and Natasha.?? I don't
> hear you griping about Obama dragging his children from pillar to post.??
>
> What's the real problem, 'cause I certainly don't believe you on this one.

It might be that Palin's youngest is six months old now and her oldest
daughter is pregnant (due in December we're told) and still living at home.

Most children of past Presidents were at least of grade school age though
Caroline Kennedy was age 4 and JFK Jr. was nearly 14 months old when JFK was
sworn in.

Lisa