homestead - Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 20:05:45 -0700 (PDT)

Good point. but please don't begrudge me if I am fascinated that she is
doing things that others wouldn't hsve the get-up-and-go to do. She is a
real, hardworking, independent smart american woman.

The way you wrote, she could be a bit like you. She is not from the silly
system that produces so much or our mediocre and, I daresay , moronic
politicians and public servants ....bobford