homestead - Re: [Homestead] Plant life ethics --for real

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Plant life ethics --for real
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 08:54:30 -0700 (PDT)

That which you mentioned about the origin is what I was thinking bev,
"dominion' being a Jewish concept ,then borrowed by Christians. As well as
much of the rest of the Torah.

The fact is , outside of abstract thinking, we 'do' have dominion. With a
penny book of matches and a dollar worth of diesel, for example, a person can
dominate much. Not that the concept or reality is good or bad, 'just that it
"is" .....bobford