homestead - Re: [Homestead] Plant life ethics --for real

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Plant life ethics --for real
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 11:12:19 -0800

When I worked in radiology, the gal that did EEGs brought in a study about carrots that were hooked up to EEGs and they got response readings from them like you are talking about and when they pulled them from the ground, the readings were the same as a human screaming in pain.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>

Hey, a question for you all. I remember reading years ago about a
study on the awareness of plants, done with geraniums, I belive. Part
of it included the researchers wiring up a plant, and then destroying
another one right beside it. The plant did apparantly react.
Interestingly enough, that plant reacted similarly every time the
'murdering" researcher came near it.

Do any of you recall that, or ever heard of it. I am having no
success finding it