homestead - Re: [Homestead] Plant life ethics --for real

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Plant life ethics --for real
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 12:08:26 EDT

The same concept (notice I didn't say "notion" <g>) has arisen in recent
years with the care of animals - referring to ourselves not as owners, but
as
guardians. I am much more comfortable with that terminology. I take comfort
from the feeling that I am smiling down benificently (sp?) on my critters,
rather than viewing them as possessions.
Sandy
Mid-Mojave

In a message dated 10/10/2008 8:59:15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,