homestead - Re: [Homestead] Plant life ethics --for real

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Plant life ethics --for real
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 11:07:08 EDT

Hey - denominations aside - the best of us are a bit nuts, or we're just
dull and boring - and unimaginative and clueless.
Even a rock, just lying there getting flakier as time goes on <g>, changes
shape and adjusts itself to current conditions. One day I'm mossy, and the
next day I'm rolling downstream to become something smooth and glossy that
will
delight a small child in the years to come.
We're not nuts.
Sandy
Mid-Mojave

In a message dated 10/10/2008 7:46:45 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,