homestead - Re: [Homestead] Dow could close below 8000

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Dow could close below 8000
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 11:45:18 -0400

I find the sheer ignorance of the causes behind our current situation, apparant in that statement, remarkable. Have you not been paying attention to ANY of the conversations here?

I think it's been pretty well established that all parties have had their hand in our destruction. Any insistance on blaming one party, or the other, is nothing more than sheer cussedness. That, or stupidity.

Ray