homestead - Re: [Homestead] Christian faith

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Christian faith
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 18:22:49 -0500

I was encouraged that the man's son, who likes to hang out around us when his father is gone, told me out of the blue one day he thought we would go to heaven even if we didn't belong to his father's church.

This was quite a pronouncement, considering when he was younger, upon us bringing home a shiny and modest little BBQ grill looking like something from outter space, and cooking on it on our front patio, he came over and asked "whatcha worshippin' now?"

--Sage

On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 15:29:10 -0700 (PDT)