homestead - Re: [Homestead] O.K., so I was wrong <g>

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] O.K., so I was wrong <g>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 19:37:15 -0400

That's okay, Lynda...you are still a good researcher and the corrector-of-all-things-Bev-screws-up.

Lynda wrote:
And the press is just totally absent! Everyone is running around and talking at cross purposes. OR, the press is being deliberately disingenuous which is much more likely!

Teflon and Ayers sat on THREE boards together.

1) CDC which Ayers founded and Teflon was Chairman of AND worked with Ayers to set up the by-laws of. The board that gave Teflon the responsibility of distributing $50 MILLION in funds to private schools;

2) Woods Fund which Ayers was on and which Ayers wife appointed Teflon to sit on; AND

3) The Annenberg Challenge which is what the press and Teflon's campaign want to focus on because that is a means of playing the "oh, well then that makes the founder a bad guy too" blah, blah, blah.