homestead - Re: [Homestead] Christian faith

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Christian faith
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 18:36:29 -0400

bob ford wrote:

I just live my life and let other people live theirs. I don't
disrespect them. It is hot in Phoenix, I even offer Jehovah's
Witnesses cold water when they come by in the summertime (if I'm
dressed presentably enough to open the door). I'll bet some of the
people in that church are nice, and some aren't. 'just like any
other group of people.....bobford

I worked with a guy who was JW. He was, without a doubt, one of the nicest people I've ever met, even after I told him I was an infidel.<g>
and then, there is Michael Jackson....nuff said..

Bev

--
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from
the government and I'm here to help.'" Ronald Reagan