homestead - Re: [Homestead] Christian faith

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Christian faith
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 14:22:23 -0700 (PDT)

Didn't he see Moroni or another angel or a chameleon or something in 1823?
I had a first edition of "A Pearl Of Great Price" (1851),and some other
assorted bound pamplets, a number of years ago. Traded it to a guy in Utah
for some books I wanted. And, yes, I knew what I had ,and its value,
considering its condition.

Didn't Brigham Young have a beard? I'm ceratin I've seen a photo <g> of
Jesus wearing a beard, too.

Christians are no different than any other group with a point of view. They
have simply been more effective. And, no one, regardless of belief or
non-belief, would argue with the actual teachings of Christ.

Look up when Mr. Smith met that angel. You would know more than I would, but
I believe I remember the date correctly (of course I called my mother in
March for her birthday, which is actually in May --messesd up with the
"M's").......bobford