homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wrong admission

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wrong admission
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 22:55:22 EDT

> > I just don't understand how only lazy, carefree people are going to lose,
> if, as you say " It's real. It's happening. It's coming to a world near
> you." ....bobf

Bob, our views of the world just don't coincide. Those people who have
"earned" a living shuffling piles of paper about aren't going to expatriate
Europe for a couple of years. Everything they base their lives upon bids
fair to
evaporate. You suffer from a common ailment now of days in imagining that
money is something real. It's only as real as the collective financial
system
say it is. Once they say otherwise, which is about to happen, there's no
squirriling away anything. The blips simply disappear from the computer same
as if
you kicked the plug out of the wall.

And any of the more common clay who work two jobs to pay mortgage and credit
card debt are only miniature versions of the above, To the exent they
subscribed to the debt/consumerist mentality, they will suffer in proportion.
</HTML>