homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wrong admission

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wrong admission
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 21:20:08 EDT

> > I still have relatives who live in rural areas. Many of them ,soon, will
> be really hurting . I'm just trying to understand .

Then understand this above all: The bailout will not change anything. It
might delay it a few weeks (oh, say, until after the election) but it will
change nothing. The bill is coming due for our sit-on-your-arse society and
nothing in the end will forestall it.

It's real. It's happening. It's coming to a world near you.

I have realtives in the country too. And he message to them is: Here's a
shovel, get out there this winter and prepare next spring's garden. Learn a
useful trade. Learn how to do for yourself. The posterior sitting culture
is
passing away and all the king's horses and all the king's men can't put it
back
together again, </HTML>