homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wrong admission

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wrong admission
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 07:14:50 -0400

bob ford wrote:
> Yea, all of that makes sense. I 'm still trying to figure out why hard
> working people who've always tried to do right, are somehow responsible for
> their own suffering when they did nothing but hard work and in no way
> figured into the making of this mess.

Bob; I don't think it has to do with how hard people work. It's about
living within their means. I know people with two incomes, making 5
times what I do, who can't make ends meet. To them the big new house, 2
new cars, and every luxury in life are requirements. THEY are the ones
who will suffer most. They own very little of what they have, and if
they can no longer make the payments, stand to lose it all.

Lynn Wigglesworth

See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of
your life.