homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wrong admission

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wrong admission
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 21:06:31 -0700 (PDT)

Yea, all of that makes sense.  I 'm still trying to figure out why hard
working people who've always tried to do right, are somehow responsible for
their own suffering when they did nothing but hard work and in no way figured
into the making of this mess.

 Without stocking up on food, this city could be "food-less" in three days,
if the trucks stopped running ...bobf