homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wrong admission

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wrong admission
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 07:01:27 -0400

Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

> And any of the more common clay who work two jobs to pay mortgage and
> credit
> card debt are only miniature versions of the above, To the exent they
> subscribed to the debt/consumerist mentality, they will suffer in
> proportion.

Listening to Bernanke and the president confirms that I live in a
different world than them. They both pointed out that one of the biggest
reasons to support the bailout is so the banks will have money to
lend, so everyone can get credit again so they can buy houses and cars
and college educations for their children. Like that's a Good Thing?
Wasn't too much credit (to people who couldn't repay) the problem?

Lynn Wigglesworth