homestead - Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 22:50:22 -0800

I think that is part of it. The embarassment factor would be removed. No more nu ca lure, etc.

Of course, I was Reagan proof <g> Being from California, I'd had the vaccine early on.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>

I was never a Reagan person, but he could dazzle me when he spoke. I
think Obama is a lot like that, at least to me. Maybe it's shallow,
but I think that a lot of people are hungry for someone that can
effectively communicate. After 8 years of Bush stuttering about,
people miss that.