homestead - Re: [Homestead] Internet connection, was Jeremiah Wright

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Internet connection, was Jeremiah Wright
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 22:42:53 -0800

O.K., I click on the little computer thingy down at the bottom of the screen
on my computer and it pops up and tells me what the speed is at any given
time. today it is 36 what's its. Usually it is slower (in the 20s) and once in a blue moon it is fasster.

I thought everyone's computer had one of those pop up thingys.

Lynda, seriously cyber-challenged <g>

23 kbps here...woohoo! Faster than snail poo!