homestead - Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 10:02:50 -0800

He isn't talking about fables or talking snakes. He's talking about marcing in lockstep with Cone, Malcolm X and Farrakan "If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community."

And, it isn't worse when he does it and that's the point. Why shouldn't he be called on it and held to a certain standard? Just because of his connection to Obama?

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <paxamicus AT earthlink.net>

Do you think it's any different than some other politician sitting
there listening to fables about talking snakes? (Yes, I stole it, I'm
not proud.)

I get why you're down on it, I just don't see why it's any worse when
he does it.